Parking Information - IMPORTANT
Each day will have 75+ teams coming to the tournament. FAMILES ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO CARPOOL! The amount of parking has not changed.
PARKING SHUTTLE- A continuous shuttle, The Brew Kettle Valet, will be available between Hudson High School (2500 Hudson Aurora Rd.) and Eastwoods Elementary Saturday and Sunday from 8:00am - 7:30pm.
- REFEREE Parking: Reserved parking is available in the gravel lot adjacent to the Field
House; enter through Evamere.
- SWIMMING Parking: There are swim programs conducted during LaxFest. No
LaxFest parking is permitted in front of or in the back of the natatorium (closest to field
#4) until after 1pm on Saturday AND Sunday.
- BASKETBALL COURT: Vehicles who want to drop off team tent materials can use the
Basketball Courts outside the Natatorium; but they are not allowed to park there.
- Parking in the circle drives of Evamere, East Woods, and McDowell is only
allowed along the outer curb farthest from the buildings.
- Participants should observe all posted NO PARKING signs. There is no parking:
o East side of N. Hayden Parkway
o Curbs closest to the buildings of Evamere (front and back), East Woods,
McDowell, and Middle School
o Island curbs at Evamere, East Woods, and McDowell
o Both sides of Franklin St
o All areas of Old Orchard, Evamere, and Bicknell
o Both ends of service road between East Woods and Middle School
- Keep all walkways, sidewalks, tree lawns, etc., clear for safety and maintenance
crews at all times. Obey all city ordinance signage – police will be enforcing
throughout the weekend.
DOWNLOAD FIELD MAP
Evamere Elementary School
76 N Hayden Pkwy, Hudson, OH 44236
East Woods Elementary School
120 N Hayden Pkwy, Hudson, OH 44236
Hudson Middle School
77 N Oviatt Street, Hudson, OH 44236
Hudson High School
2500 Hudson Aurora Rd, Hudson, OH 44236