Spring and Fall Offerings
We offer Girls Programs for:
Grades 1/2, 3/4, 5/6
The Girls Programs plays:
Fall and Spring Season
The Spring season will start in April and runs through Memorial Day weekend. Grades 5th and older will also have indoor practices and tryouts throughout March in preparation for the upcoming season.
Registration for Spring Season will open in January.
Our Fall Season starts in late September and runs through the end of October. Some programs will participate in play days or possible tournaments in our area.
Registration for the Fall Season will open around Labor Day.
- All skill levels are welcome; it's never too late to start playing lacrosse.
- We have tryouts for 5th and 6th-grade girls.
- There are multiple teams per grade level, and the number of teams is dependent on the number of kids that try out.
- Required equipment for girls is goggles, a mouthguard, and a lacrosse stick.
- Our 3rd-6th grade programs participate in the Northern Ohio Lacrosse League (NOLL).